Picture -- Movie
The Ollie Impossible: Difficulty [5/10] Also See (Ollie, Kickflip)
1. Kickflip Position with your back foot's heel on the heel side of the tail with your toes hanging off.
2. Start your kickflip, but instead of having your back foot do nothing, you are going to spin the board 360º vertical around your ankle/shin.
3. Kind of like the motion of a 360º Flip, kickflip, do not let the board leave you back foot.
4. (Back Foot) Push backward, downward, and inward.
5. Once the board flips up, move your foot in a small full circle to make the board wrap around your leg.
6. One the spin has been completed, catch the board with your front foot that you just kicked off.