Picture -- Movie
The 360º 360º Flip: Difficulty [6/10] Requires: (360, kickflip, board control, Body Varial)
1. Set up for a 360º flip, but with instead of having your front foot far back on the board, place it in the middle and set it for an ollie.
2. Wind your arms, because this is going to be a big backside spin on your part.
3. Pull the 360º flip and once the board leaves your feet start your 360º BS Body Varial
3. This is king of like a big flip, but you do another spin and not your board.
4. Jump forward and try to catch the board before it over spins.